- AARP has launched a Friendly Voices program. Requests for a “friendly call” can be made through an online form or by calling 888-281-0145 (toll-free). Additional resources and information can be found on AARP's Community Connections website.
- AARP Oregon has compiled a resource page to help older Oregonians navigate COVID-19 information (including food help)
- Metropolitan Family Service (MFS) has updated its website with information about essential services they are providing, as well as other services and resources.
- Social Purpose Works (SPW), a program of MFS, matches professionally skilled volunteers and Oregon and SW Washington nonprofits that have capacity-building needs. SPW can help nonprofits during and in the aftermath of this crisis and provide highly skilled volunteers with meaningful opportunities that use their expertise.
- The Small Business Development Center has set up a rapid response team to help small business owners navigate resources, including Zoom and MeetUp trainings. For more information, please see this PDF.
- Greater Portland Inc has a special website with COVID-19 resources for greater Portland businesses.
- The Portland Airport PDX has created a special COVID-19 information page.